The 18NLW4000 is an 18″ (460 mm) extended low frequency loudspeaker, designed for use in vented enclosures. The loudspeaker is designed to withstand high power levels without damage while providing clean and undistorted LF reproduction at a very high SPL. For optimum results we recommend amplifiers able to deliver 3200 Watt program power. The 18NLW4000 features a unique motor featuring a high grade neodymium magnet assembly in a structure optimized for thermal and magnetic efficiency. 18NLW4000 features include a large displacement suspension system which, in conjunction with a composite reinforced, straight ribbed cone, allows an ultra-linear piston action and provides full mechanical control across the entire working range. The 100mm (4 in) state-of-the-art voice-coil utilizing Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV) technology, provides high levels of thermal stability and durability. The ISV technology achieves a balanced linear motor unit exerting an exceptionally high force factor.
- 94 dB SPL 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 100 mm (4 in) Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV)
- 3200 W program power handling
- 70 mm (2,76 in) peak to peak excursion
- Composite reinforced straight ribbed cone
- Optimized high grade neodymium magnet assembly
- Recommended for subwoofer usage in compact vented enclosures